Monday 22 October 2018

Slump // Lump

-I thought my last post is long time ago, but its actually last Tuesday! not even a week! Problems come so sudden that I can't manage my mind. Urgh, need to re-manage the mind 🤔
After the last post, my life have been ups and downs. I guess after stopped writing to my idol, I start to lack on my routine. Sleep order is miserable, solat sunat rarely happen, English and Korean class just happen occasionally and many more things I think I lacking. Its not easy to be back on track when you start stray away. So at the first place, why sway?. Sometimes, its unavoidable. We are human, making mistakes over and over again. Gonna learn and moving on. Try to improve where possible. I'll try write again to my idol (even if its just imaginary). At least it keeps me organize and follow my routine. Most important, I need to learn to not run away from problem by watching youtube all day all night. I gotta improve my views. I know I can do it, and I will not pressure myself on unnecessary problem. Life goes on, time clicking, I need to move forward. I will move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment