Thursday 8 November 2018

Master: Research or Flow

Its been 9 months already. And the truth is I don't have any progress on my research. It just happen I passed my RPD and sv evaluation. I don't know much about the project, and I seriously do nothing on the simulation part. Even worse, I don't understand a thing on how to do it. Biggest problem is I want to do it but I just don't do it. Lack of will I guess. I'm so lucky to pass, and I'm so lucky to be given more time for BAPC. But, I still accumulate all things at the end of the day. I think I have time, but actually I'm not. Hating myself because of this will not bring any benefit. It will just stress me more. I know I can do anything to change this situation, but I just don't want to.
**oh, lari tajuk sat. last weekend jumpa azzam azzim n geng. I realized there's lot of people concern and love me. Just sometimes they didn't show directly. I'm blessed and thankful for that.
Back to title, I don't have any idea in my mind about my research. All fills with unnecessary thing which kinda important but nope. I focus on my life, the kpop things and others. I forget the most important thing at the moment, which is my research and the money that I get because of it. One thing I know very clear is I want to finish this with sincere efforts (no more lying and plagiarism) and I will graduate and convo by next year. I will finish what I started. The hope will never die. I hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment