Monday 1 October 2018

Master Journey

I guess its actually to teach me lots of things. The journey, not exactly about the research I need to do.
1) belajar untuk menguruskan diri dan menguruskan jadual kerja
2) belajar untuk yakin pada diri, yang kita boleh selesaikan/siapkan
3) belajar urus masa. mana yang penting, mana yang tidak.
4) belajar untuk mulakan kerja dari mana. kecikkan scope keje supaya tahu mana nak mula.

I write the same thing, but I seriously don't know what to do. Its not that I completely don't know, its just the start point. There're so much in plate, I don't know where to start. Okay, lets say if I know. but then why I don't start? maybe the reason of overwhelmed? Stressing on dah tak banyak masa, tapi still wandering here. Maybe I know where to start, I know its somewhere in my mind. I just need to focus. Focus on how to finish this project. so that I can figure out which area lacking, then we can start from there. Rasa doomed kan, repeat benda sama? Master journey? What I want from it actually? Why I start it at the first place? I guess I don't have any expectation from my master. I thought it just another student year. But its not. This is preparation for the real world. You are alone, you fight your own demon. You trying to finish what you start. I be here because I believe this is the place made for me. Allah has made it easy for me to go thru the application and all, thus I believe this is the best for the moment. And I will keep believing that. Its hard, but its not impossible. People can do it, so do I. Yeah, its completely different from what I had in mind, but hey, we human can adapt. We adapt ourselves to suit the situation. We human living. I guess a little pep talk don't hurt my time, because that's exactly what I need at the moment. Don't be too harsh on yourself. Forgive yourself. Love yourself. ☺️💌

No comments:

Post a Comment