Friday 28 September 2018

My Life

I decided to take control of my life, myself. yeah, its not gonna be easy, and I know the process will be long. But I'm positive it can be done. And I know some part of me will be rebellious, and defend themselves from being better, but I still gonna proceed. Its not easy but it can be done. be positive and take control of myself. be better very single minutes. Not gonna waste the energy. Bump and slump, its okay. No matter how many times I fall, the important thing is I get up. This if life. Should be grateful that I'm feeling like this and aware about it, that means I'm still alive. Thanks God. I know and aware how many times I waste already, the past mistakes that I made, but that not gonna be the barrier for me to move forward. What happen doesn't define me. What I gonna make today and towards is what gonna define me as human being. Hope I can always inspired and be motivate and be better for my self. Hope the spark will never die. I hope the HOPE will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment